Sunday 30 December 2012

New year, new blog

Greetings!

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm a 30 year old amateur photographer based in Hampshire, who is slowly plucking up the courage to show off my photos beyond just boring friends with them on Facebook. It all started a few years back when I got my first DSLR (a Canon 450D); I thought I'd be more interested in photoshopping stuff, turns out I was completely wrong! Since then, I've bought lenses, flashes, even upgraded the old camera to a 60D...it's safe to say I'm hooked.

Coming into 2013, I figured I should start showing off my photos more, rather than just occasionally sticking a photo or two on 500px. And since they used to be all the rage before twitter made us realised we preferred chatting in text message length, I figured a blog would be a great accompaniment. I plan to track my efforts to get my pictures seen by the wider world, share my thoughts on different projects or techniques I try, and generally just waffle away.

Cheers for reading!

Feel free to check my photos out at:
500px.com/mjm-images


No comments:

Post a Comment